Agriculture is where it all began for Aerotech over 50 years ago. We aim to assist farmers to achieve healthy yields for their crops.
Aerotech has a commitment to providing sovereign industry support to the Australian Defence Force by providing aircraft operations, personnel training and maintenance services. Aerotech employs veteran ADF personnel in both aircraft maintenance and flight operations, and recognises the contribution they make to a competent, diverse and results orientated culture.
We can offer:
- Turn-key Aeromedical Evacuation to support short or long term military exercises, anywhere in Australia
- Training and currency for ADF pilots on both rotary and fixed wing aircraft utilising ex-ADF instructors (where required), including advanced tactical, NVIS and IFR flying
- Registered for the ADF Pilot Flying Currency Scheme to enable ADF personnel to hire fixed and rotary wing aircraft to maintain their skills
- Vertical Resupply utilising internal or external cargo techniques to remote areas and ships
- Search and retrieval of ordinance or rockets from land or water
- Aircraft painting
Defence Industry Security Program
Aerotech is obtaining Defence Industry Security Program approval to enable secure and trusted engagements between the ADF and Aerotech.
Our membership level of DISP is:
|Personnel Security||Level 1|
|Information and Cyber Security||Entry|
- Memberships and Affiliations
- Industry Capability Network
- Defence Teaming Centre.